Monday, June 1, 2009

Friends


Friends are like Rainbows.  
They bring color into your life.

Being in the military we have come to accept change and frequently refer to these changes among our family as "books".  Well this time has once again arrived as we leave one "book" and start the chapters of a new.  I am sure that many of you can relate and confirm that the hardest part of these changes are leaving friends.  While we had the opportunity to see most of our friends one last time, I want you all to know that our family cherishes the many  friendships God has blessed us with!  Even though the pages are closing on our Hawaiian adventures you can be sure that each and every one of you will continue to be a big part of our lives and forever in our hearts!  



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the next "book." You guys are an adventurous little family!

    ReplyDelete