Sunday, August 23, 2009

Home is where the Army sends you!

Once again we are settled back into our new area, new house and new adventures. We are thankful for God's grace in easing our transition, giving us a peace of mind and making us feel at home where ever we are. Thank you all for your prayers and help in our transition! I know some of you have been looking forward to seeing our new place, so I finally have working internet and time! Yea, I am back to real life and a routine!
Our new living room and dining room
Thankfully I still have our piano! We bought it when we were first married and it has travelled with us everywhere including Germany and Hawaii.
The picture on the wall is the lake we grew up on as kids! I love looking at it as I walk by.
Our favorite room in the house!
We are so thankful for our new furniture! With all the moving we have done in the last couple years we didn't have a living room set in our last house in Hawaii. Talk about helping to not take things for granted.
Hope is a pretty good little pool player for just starting out! Rach you would be proud!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am so happy to see you blogging again. LOVE the house...the paint and the furniture look soooo good. It looks very cozy and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) ..your house is BEAUTIFUL...I love the way you decorated it. What a gorgeous picture of the lake, that must make you feel like a part of home is with you always:)..Lots of love and happiness to you all in your new home together..make many memories:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the title...and can't wait to see the house in person!

    ReplyDelete