Friday, January 9, 2009

Go Gator II


So my mom wrote back on my last post that she wants to know the names of the 4 people at the party who were rooting for the Gators in the Championship game.  Well let me give you a little history on the subject.  My whole family are loyal UF (University of Florida Gator) fans and have been for as long as I can remember.  So I guess you can say I was born a Gator fan.  Well it was "hard" for them to swallow me marrying a FSU (Florida State University Seminoles) fan.  Just kidding they love Charlie to death, but being a Seminole fan is his only fault.  So to answer her question, Yes, last night he was one of the four rooting for the GATORS!!!!  He was even wearing orange, with Hope complementing him with blue!   He almost let me paint a gator on his head but forbade me to take any pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is such a sweet story!! I get her comment now! I can't get over you figuring out how to do color type.

    ReplyDelete