Monday, January 5, 2009

One small step for man kind, one giant leap for Michelle

Well, one of my friends kept trying to talk me into starting a blog and I was reluctant.  Then she sent me the link to hers and I absolutely loved it!  It was so much fun reading about her family and seeing the pictures of the hike we went on with them.  The very next morning I woke up to an e-mail from my mom that she is now a "blogger"!  Coincidence???  I read my moms and she is so fluent and well written.  I was petrified. (over exaggerated)  I am not a good writer.   I enjoy photography because it tells my story with out words.  I talked to Charlie and he said it was a great idea, but he won't write it for me.  (He did, however, help me set up the format and pick the gadgets!  Thanks Handsome!)  So you all are stuck with me telling the ongoing chapters in our lives.  This will be my attempt with words in the hope that it connects our families no matter how many miles divide us.  I look forward to hearing about each of your lives as well.  


(Photo taken by Janette Constantino http://web.mac.com/jcphotostudio/JC_Photography/Home.html)

1 comment: