This picture was taken when we sat down for lunch.
Do you notice anything different?
Charlie and I asked for the special table before we sat down. The table rises slowly while you are eating until your elbows are even with you shoulders. Charlie and I started laughing uncontrollably because nobody said anything about feeling any different. Then our waitress came over to present us with our Certificate of Membership into the Rising Table Society.
Now we are all laughing
LOL
The owners of the restaurant were dining there as well and came over for a group shot!
We love McFarlain's.
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
~e.e. cummings
That is funny and beyond cool you got a shot with the owners!
ReplyDeleteThat is wild. I have never seen such a table. We will add that to our list of things to do in Branson. So you just ask for the "special table?" Is the food good???
ReplyDelete