Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blessings

One of my friends just commented that I was blessed with a great family! I have to agree! I want you all to know how thankful I am for you and that I love you!

With my Nana "resting" (The term Jesus used in referring to death, which I have always loved), Hope and I drove to New Jersey to celebrate her life with our family and friends. It was amazing to reconnect with loved ones and meet new friends and family I have never met before, all who shared a wonderful connection to Jean Helme. We laughed and cried with the retelling of memories about the amazing person my Nana was.

My mom, sisters, aunt, uncle, cousins and of course Hope.
Hope and her second cousins who are amazing young men!!! Ryan, Danny and Jamie, Everytime I see you, you amaze me with your maturity, kindness and respect for others! I love you guys! Aunt Donna and Uncle Ron, You are Awesome parents!
The rest of the Fam!
My Beautiful Angel with her curly hair thanks to Aunt Christa!

Football Time!
Whenever we all get together there is always a touch football game! I would rather be playing but due to a fear of crashing into the cement I choose to be the photographer. (PS it was getting too dark to take good pictures with my little flash!)
Huddle Team Terminators
Break Team Dominators!
Play Ball

Cheerleaders
We were also able to celebrate life! Happy Birthday Pat!

No comments:

Post a Comment