Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mom's Visit

Jessica and Peter decided that mom was coming home with me from New Jersey so they purchased a ticket for her from Missouri back to Florida. Mom had no choice! She was western bound and we had an amazing time together!

Tea on the porch watching the humming birds! Mom also saw a Golden Finch, one of her favorite birds, for the first time.
She was here for Hope's end of the school year celebration, presents and her pick of where we were going to eat! The beginning of summer!
Watching the neighborhood kids play!
Charlie took Mom and Hope "floating" on the river one day while I was at work. (Floating is the ozark term for canoeing)
We went to a Memorial Day Party! You have to love Bar-b-que! Thanks Debbie and Greg!
A Drive-in movie theater playing Shrek 4 and Iron Man 2! Can you believe it we both forgot our cameras!
Charlie and I went on a date for our anniversary to the golf course! We had planned to go see Robin Hood as well, but it was playing really late. So home we went. Are we getting old? Thanks mom for taking care of Hope!
Of course mom and I had our photo shoot time! Lots of fun!
Then the hunt for the wild horses! God's gift is that we found them!
An old historic water mill at Alley Springs
Mom, We love you! You are an amazing woman and I am so grateful that we had this time together!
Thanks Jessica and Peter! XOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

  1. You are so blessed to have such an amazing mom!! I didn't know you were working...what are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am so behind. I feel like I have been gone for a month. We still aren't back but I finally have internet access. I love all of your amazing posts.

    ReplyDelete