Lisa encourage me to do something I have been putting on the back burner for a long time, learning how to use the manual settings on my digital. She brought out some research on shortening the depth of field in your pictures that she had looked up after she saw my cheat picture. So I pulled out my camera's manual and learned a lot in a short amount of time. I am so looking forward to using my newly found knowledge on how to work my digital. Thanks so much Lisa! This will help a ton when I take the picture frame shots!
I was reading LAST night on my manual settings and depth of field....I want to use these settings for Joanna's wedding. Great minds think alike!
ReplyDelete(I wondered if that bird shot was yours (LOL) since it did have that depth, and I haven't seen you using that feature)
Oh my gosh, I wish you and Lisa could come here and teach me to use my camera. I have so many blurry pictures and have no idea where I stuck that manual 4 years ago. Great pictures by the way. Love them.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture, it was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI think you always take such beautiful pictures :)
ReplyDelete