Thursday, March 26, 2009

Our "PGA Tour"


Our Golfer!  Charlie is really enjoying going out and walking the course.  I love that he finally has some time to have a hobby.  He is a such a natural athlete! Last week Hope and I were able to go with him and take in the amazing Hawaiian weather.  I teased him that he was famous playing 9 holes with a photographer and caddy in tow.






4 comments:

  1. Woe, you go Charlie! What a great family outting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question is...has his form improved from what I saw on the driving range years ago? :)
    Remember the forgotten luggage trip?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet PopPop and Uncle Chuck are watching form heaven...so that last picture tell us the story..how many shots did it take..lol (j/k)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Charlie is really good at the short game. This was the second long putt he had, the first one on another hole literally rolled around the side of the hole. It should have went in. I am sure PopPop and Uncle Chuck were smiling when he won a 3 person team scramble the other day. He said the other two guys were really good, but he sunk a 20 feet putt to win the tournament! He still has to work on his drive.

    ReplyDelete