Friday Night: I have been trying to think about what to write about. So I am just going to start from the beginning! I love spending time with my husband, but as part of my weekend he sent me to some ladies only events to relax and unwind. Friday night he dropped Hope and me off at Amber's house for a spa night! WOW, I forget how nice it is to be pampered some times! I hope all of the moms reading this take the time to soak your feet every once in a while.

(Spa Night)
Saturday: As you already know Hope and I went to a lovely Tea Party late morning. Then afterwards we met with a high school friend, Travis, and his wonderful family, Hannah and Dominic, at one of my favorite restaurants, The Dixie Grill. It was great to catch up with them and play with their son. Then we headed to the NEX for scuba fins. (Ok, I let the cat out of the hat, Charlie has already been certified and I am working on it this week. More to come...)
Posing before the Tea
At the Dixie Grill this is what greets you when you walk into the Ladies Room labeled Swines. No joke! To this day I still jump when I open the door! LOL!!!!
Dominic and Hope
NEX entrance way ceiling! This is painted by the famous artist Wyland! I fell in love with his work when I went to his gallery in Waikiki.
One of Wyland's statues dawned with leis
Sunday Morning: On weekends I usually wake up before Charlie, so on Mother's Day he set his alarm for 5:30 am so he could run to the store to get flowers for me. (No he didn't forget, we have one car right now and have been driving everywhere together so he wasn't able to get them without me knowing!) So I woke up to beautiful flowers and hot tea! Then he made me the best chocolate chip waffles for breakfast! (Thanks babe! You made my day and it just started!) It was a perfact day for Hawaiian Waters so we met some friends there to cool off! (Sorry no pics)
Dixie Grill again! This time with 13 friends!!!! And if you ever go there I highly suggest the Bar-b-que Burger! A well made burger topped with Kalua Pork to give it the Hawaiian flavor!
Then we all headed to Yogurtland! Amber told us about this place where you fill your own cup with any flavor or combo of flavors of frozen yogurt, then top with any type of topping you can think of. YUM!!!! Hope was a little over zealous and didn't like her combo of 4 yogurts, all kinds of candy toppings and kiwi! :-0
Last but not least Charlie took me to Ross to go dress "hunting". Lisa and the kids came along and took Hope to the pet store. When they came back I was still looking so they all jumped right in with helping me pick out dresses. The girls were so cute picking out dresses! Then they all came back to the dressing room area to judge the fashion show. Hope and Erica helped me keep the door shut and escorted me out to the "run way". The Lisa and the boys, Charlie, Even and Owen, all gave their opinions on the selection. Even and Owen were so into it and almost never agreed on the dresses. Thanks to my entourage this was the most fun shopping experience I have ever had!
Thank you Charlie, Hope and great friends for all you did to make this weekend a memoriable one!
It truely was an awesome weekend. Thank you for including us!!
ReplyDeleteIs that a manequin in the bathroom? Seriously?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great weekend, loved all the pictures!
It was the most fun I had shopping and I didn't even try anything on!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is a mannequin. So funny!
ReplyDelete