Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bird Watching in our back yard!

This time of year in 2009 I was whale watching,
this year bird watching!
I just love taking pictures of anything!
TUFTED TITMOUSE
CHICKADEE
CARDINAL-MISSOURI STATE BIRD
RED-BELLIED WOODPECKER
PURPLE FINCH
WHITE BREASTED NUTHATCH
WHITE BREASTED NUTHATCH
COMMUNITY FEEDER
RED-SHOULDERED HAWK
RED-SHOULDERED HAWK
(We had a pair of these hawks flying back and forth in our neighborhood. They are beautiful! One landed on our fence and by the time I picked up my camera and opened the door she started to fly away. I had a hard time identifying them so I called some good friends who I know could help and they did! Thanks!)

3 comments:

  1. You actually took all those pictures?? Totally amazing! I am too cold to even go outside and take pictures of my kids :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I took those pictures through the window!!!!!

    ReplyDelete