Hawaii
We started the year in the most beautiful place in the United States, Hawaii.
We were so thankful for the chance to experience paradise!
Moving
We left Hawaii to head to Florida for vacation and then on to Missouri
Hope brought her most prized possessions with her.
The event of the Year, my sisters wedding!!!!
Jessica and Peter. I was so thankful to have the oppertunity to take their engagement Photos.
Luncheon for the Brides Maids
Girls day out to get our nails done
Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
(No I wasn't drinking! LOL)
Making the Bouquets
Rehearsal Dinner

The Wedding Party

Four Sisters: Me (1), Christa (4), Jessica (2), and Rachel (3). Yes, I am the oldest and the shortest!
Now pronounce you man and wife!
New Summer Sport
After playing a great game of tag football, they had fun playing man vs. sand mound. I think the mound won every time!
Mom's Birthday
We bought my mom a photo cake for the first time! We were so excited because it had all of us on it, but then we all cracked up when she had to cut it and try not to cut any of our heads off!
Family Gathering
Group shout at our favorite restaurant, Cracker Barrel
Sea World Orlando
We were excited to head down to orlando for a day at Sea World, one of my favorite theme parks, with my mom and cousins.
Interlachen High School Mini Reunion
Charlie and I had a chance to go to one of Charlie's best friends from high school wedding. This picture is of all the graduates from our high school at the wedding. It was a wonderful surprise to catch up with old friends.
Our Nephew Christian's Birthday Party
We are so thankful that we were able to share so many celebrations with our family this year. We will always treasure these memories.
Grandma with all her grandkids
Extended Family
This is a rare moment we shared with Charlie's Dad's side of the family at their family owned dinner, Jerry's
Family and Friends
.jpg)
We have some many family and friends in Florida (land of our roots) that we had a big lake party before we headed off to another duty station! We love you guys!
Florida Mud Bath
Nana Banana
The day before we were leaving Florida my Nana moved from New Jersey to my mom's house. It was a treat to see her before we were on our way.
Move to Missouri
While we were unpacking and setting up our new house in Missouri, Hope wanted to try on my high school graduation gown.
Kailua Pork!
We had this Luau in Missouri believe it or not with our friends from Micronesia
Missouri Corn Maze
This 14 hour old calf stole our hearts
All the kids
This was the best corn maze ever! It was a confusing 27 acres! My team never found all the clues, but we had a blast!
Hope actually had a chance to drive a wagon. How awesome!!! The driver said that she had a naturally touch on the reins and the horses liked her hands. That made my day and I can't wait to get her in the saddle again!
New School
Harlem Legends
I remember the Harlem Globe Trotters from when I was a kid. So we decided to go watch a Legends show. It was such a joy to watch Hope crack up at their antics!
I didn't spend a lot of time recapping Hawaii, because I really kept up with my blog better then. I have been slacking since I left, mainly because I missed it so much. This looking back really helped me appreciate the beauty that I find other than the scenery! We miss all of you who are in other parts of the world and we look forward to seeing you again!
ReplyDeleteLovely recap...but the Kailua Pork caught me by surprise LOL
ReplyDeleteTHAT is THE best post EVER! I love all of that. Thanks for recapping.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great year you had!! Loved the recap. You are so blessed to have such a close family. I can see the joy in all the pictures :-).
ReplyDelete