Sunday, July 11, 2010

A chance to dress up

One of the things I love about the military are the formals. I am a Tom Boy at heart and would rather be running around in cowgirl boots, but every once in a while I love to get dressed up and feel like cinderella. Nails done, hair up and a beautiful dress.
This ball was a little more stressful. I thought I had two of my favorite dresses and I was planning on wearing the red one. The day before the ball I went in the closet and they were no where to be found. They must have been lost in the move, casualty of military life. Instead of my dresses, there in a garment bag were 4 of my sister, Christa's prom dresses and her graduation gown! (What the!?!?!?! Christa's gowns!?!?!?! Here!?!?!?!?) Thankfully after much consideration with the help of my neighbor we decided on the best one. Thanks Christa, you were my Fairy God Mother!

Tiffany, thanks for your help and taking the pictures!

5 comments:

  1. awwww you both look so happy and michelle that dress looks great on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome couple. And how blessed are you to be able to fit into prom dresses!!! I fear those days are long gone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read your blogs more often! Im so glad I got to take those pics. I did a good job! lol..I love them and all of the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, what a great story...I can totally imagine it...what the??...prom dress...here??! SO cute! Ha ha, I am going to laugh about that all day now. Beautiful pictures. That dress is pretty cool though!

    ReplyDelete