Rachel and Ethan's Place in North Carolina
We went on walks in the neighborhood everyday, enjoying the beautiful flowers and watching local little league games.
I made sure that the girls didn't pee in this yard!
One day we went to play disc golf. A great time, but Charlie and I lost to Hope, Rachel and Ethan! :-) Rachel and Ethan play quite often and were really talented!
At half time we enjoyed the cool river and skipping rocks.
One of the great shots during the game.
After the last basket we picked wild blackberries (One of my favorite fruits!)
Hope already had a plan for dessert forming in her head.
The Hillbilly BP has the cleanest bathrooms around! Always a good thing to know when you are out and need a pit stop.
Hope's masterpiece, Lady Blackberry Fingers
Our amazing pets! Storm and Blessing in the middle, Rachel and Ethan's Deuce and Hunter on the ends. It was hard to get them all to sit up at the same time! Especially sweet Blessing who just wants to come get some attention!
Game night! Again Charlie and I lost! :-( LOL We still had a blast and started getting better when we moved away from traditional pictionary and started using the man to give clues.
Hope was amazing during the game, even getting them to guess Cleopatra!
Thank you Rachel and Ethan for a wonderful stop in our vacation!
PS. We also went white water rafting! I have pictures on my water camera, but I forgot to bring the cord to download them to my computer! I will add them later.
North Carolina looks beautiful..I love their house it looks so cozy..that video of Ethan is sooooo funny..lol..and Hope your dessert looks yummy..very creative:)...looking forward to seeing more of your adventures:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having a blast! That dessert looks amazing...yummy! I love fresh blackberris. Oh, and great info on the Hillbilly BP's :-).
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is just so cool. You did so many great things. I can't get over that frisbee game. I can't get over how cheap that gas is. We filled up yesterday and it was $1 more. I knew Charlie was tallented but didn't know he could skip stones. That's a great skill. Love the sun flowers. What great idea Hope had with the blackberries. Looks like you guys avoided the chiggers that plague blackberrie bushes-if so just cover the bites with fingernail polish.
ReplyDelete