Sunday, July 11, 2010

Independence Day!

July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas are my three favorite holidays! Really I love any excuse to get together with friends and family, eat and have fun! This year we were invited to our friends house up the road for some amazing bar-b-que! We all had fun chatting, watching our husbands play H.O.R.S.E and the kids shoot off fireworks. As the sun went down the whistle and booms of fire displays increased and we went out to their back porch for a 180 degree view of fireworks over the Missouri hills. It was amazing! Happy Birthday America!

Who said, "White man can't jump"?
Charlie making a shot from the cheering section
Smoke bombs. I thought Jacob had rubbed a lamp!

Nice!

Thanks Greg and Debbie!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a GREAT day ;)..love that shot of Charlie jumping:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! My favorites are Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas (although oddly when I was younger, Halloween ranked pretty high :-)). Love the smoke bomb picture! It does look like he rubbed a lamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some amazing photos. Love it! I can't get over Charlie! I knew he was talWe sure do miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete